1. The applicant shall comply with the food safety standards and meet the following requirements:
(1) having the places for handling the raw materials of food, processing, packaging and storing food, etc., appropriate for the varieties and quantities of the food under its business operations, keeping the environment of the said places clean, and ensuring that the said places are at a prescribed distance from the toxic or hazardous sites and other pollution sources;
(2) having the equipment or facilities appropriate for the varieties and quantities of the food under its business operations, and having the corresponding equipment or facilities for disinfection, changing clothes, toilet, lighting, illumination, ventilation, anti-corrosion, anti-dust, anti-fly, rat proof, moth proof, washing, disposal of waste water, and storage of garbage and waste;
2. The applicant shall submit the following materials:
(1) an Application Form for a Food Circulation Permit;
(2) a photocopy of the Notice of Pre-approval of Name;
(3) a certificate of use of business premises appropriate for the food business operations;
(4) the identity certifications of the person in charge and food safety managerial personnel;
(5) a list of business equipment and tools appropriate for the food business operations;
(6) the documents on the spatial layout and operating processes of the business facilities appropriate for food business operations;
(7) the text of the food safety management rules; and
(8) other materials as prescribed by the administration for industry and commerce of a province, autonomous region or municipality directly under the Central Government.
Where an applicant authorizes any other person to make an application for a permit, the agent shall submit a power of attorney and the identity certification of the agent or a designated representative. J'aime ça
Where a dealer having obtained a lawful entity status applies for adding the food business operation to its business scope, it shall submit its business license and other evidential materials on its entity status, and need not submit a photocopy of the Notice of Pre-approval of Name.
Where a new enterprise engaged in food business operations applies for a food circulation permit, the investors of this enterprise shall be the applicant for the permit. If an enterprise having obtained an entity status applies for a food circulation permit, this enterprise shall be the applicant for the permit. If a branch of an enterprise applies for a food circulation permit, the enterprise which sets up this branch shall be the applicant for the permit. If an individual applies for a food circulation permit for a new establishment or an individual industrial and commercial household applies for a food circulation permit, the owner shall be the applicant for the permit. An applicant shall affix its/his signature or seal to the application form and other materials.
(3) having professional food safety technicians and managerial personnel and rules and regulations for ensuring the food safety; and
(4) having reasonable equipment layout and technical flowchart to prevent the cross pollution between the food to be processed and ready-to-eat food and between raw materials and finished products and prevent the food from contact with toxic substances or unclean articles.
3. The materials submitted by an applicant for the application for a Food Circulation Permit shall be authentic, legal and valid, and conform to the relevant laws and regulations. The applicant shall be responsible for the legality, authenticity and validity of the materials submitted.
4.Where the branches of an enterprise are engaged in food business operations, the branches shall apply for the Food Circulation Permit respectively.