Request condition

Documents Required for JV:

Two photocopy of business license of the investing company, which needs to be legalized by China Embassy/ consulate located in the same country. (If investor is a Hong Kong Company, it should be notarized by China law service (Hong Kong) company limited).

One original Bank reference letter of each investing company.

The Passport copy of the Legal representative of each investing company.

The proportion of the share of each investing company.

3 pieces of 1-inch photos and photocopy of the passport or ID card of the legal representative of new company.

At least 5 optional of company Chinese names of the new company.

Business scope of the new company.

Photocopy of the ID card or passport of the supervisor.

2 pieces of office original rental contract and 2 pieces photocopy of real estate owner certificate (signature or seal of the landlord on the real estate certificate is required).