Incorporation Services

WFOE/JV/RO/HK/FTZ Offshore company Setup

2 Responses

  1. I am trying to set up a consumer products export such as apparel, fashion accessories and home decor mainly to Southeast Asia and AUS.
    And selling them out on my e-commerce website and other e-commerce platforms.
    It will start off as a small scale before hopefully expanding depends on sales growth.
    A business registration will be a necessity in the future.

    I will need a virtual address for registration and no need for a real office.

    My wechat id is Farhani, please add me on it.
    I am familiar with China and I have a Chinese bank account.
    I would like to consider setting up a WOFE or a JV with my Chinese partner (individual). (My overseas business entity has been registered for less than two months)

    Depends which one is suitable.
    Tax wise, I have connections with local tax accountants so that will be fine.

    Please provide me with more information and quote in CNY

    Thank you

Leave a comment