The Request For Applicant
The following requests must be met in case of applying for Business Permit of Hazardous Chemicals:
(1) Business site, storage place, facilities, and buildings shall meet the regulations specified by national standards Fireproof Specification of Design of Buildings (GB50016), Safety Regulations of Explosive and Dangerous Area, Fireproof and Safe Management Rules of Warehouse, etc.; the buildings shall be approved to be qualified after being inspected by the public security and anti-fire institutions; the business site shall comply with all the requirements and rules stipulated by sectors of industry and commerce;
(2) Operation conditions and storage conditions shall conform to the regulations set out by Operation Conditions and Technical Requirements for Enterprises of Hazardous Chemicals (GB18265), and General Rules on Storage of Common Hazardous Chemicals (GB15603);
(3) The key principals, supervisor, administrator of safe production, and business personnel must receive professional training and obtain certificate of qualification after being assessed;
(4) The improved business management system and management system of safety production must be available;
(5) The emergency plan for accident happened to the company must be established. Provided that a company rents a business site or storage site, the company shall prepare an emergency plan for accident together with owner of the business site or the storage site;
(6) All the other requirements specified by the laws, regulations, and rules.
Materials Of Application
Before applying for business permit of hazardous chemicals on the counter, the applicant must log in on the website and make a registration. The application form must be filled and printed out online.
When applying for Business Permit of Hazardous Chemicals (Type B) from Bureau of Supervision of Municipal Security, the applicant must submit the materials mentioned below (documents in triplicate and attached with 1 piece of electronic version; the uniform specification is as big as A4 paper; be bound up according to the order; the cover of documents is marked by Files of Applying for Business Permit (Re-application or Replacement of Permit) of Hazardous Chemicals of Type C of XXXX Company):
1. Application Form of Business Permit of Hazardous Chemicals, Re-application Form of Business Permit of Hazardous Chemicals, or Application Form of Replacing Business Permit of Hazardous Chemicals;
2. The business license verified and issued by the administration of industry and commerce or the photocopy of Notice of Verification and Approval of Enterprise Name;
3. A report of safety evaluation issued by an institution of safety evaluation with the qualification above the provincial level;
4. The photocopy of document of inspection and acceptance of anti-fire and safety of business site and storage site (the document of inspection and acceptance of anti-fire follows the request of Notice of Anti-fire and Safety of Business Site of Further Regulation Yue Gong Tong Zi  No.153);
5. The photocopies of certificate of ownership of business site, storage site, facilities or leasing certificate (certificate of ownership of housing property or Certificate of Usage of State-owned Land, Certificate of Usage of Collective Land, Affidavit of Land, Planning Permit of Construction Engineering, and A Registered and Recorded Leasing Contract).
6. The key principals, supervisor, administrator of safe production, and employee must receive the photocopy of qualification certificate of relevant professional training (if the legal representative is a foreigner and incapable of attending the trainings, then his ID photocopy must be provided);
7. The improved regulation system of safe management and safe operation process of a post;
8. The emergency plan of accidents happening in the company;
9. The hazardous chemicals categorized into the monitored chemicals or Class I Precursor Chemicals must be provided with the photocopies of approval issued by the authorities concerned;
10. The company, which deals with the hazardous chemicals in his privately-owned or leased storage site by the leased facilities, must submit an evaluation report of security status of storage site (facilities), the effective certificate of establishment of storage site (facilities) according to the laws (such as a recorded notice of storage security and a opinion letter of security permit of production project of hazardous chemicals), and the key principals, supervisor, administrator of safe production, and employee in the storage enterprise must submit the photocopy of qualification certificate of relevant professional training;
11. An Inspection Report of Lightning-proof Facilities and photocopy of qualification certificate of lightning-proof facilities of retailing business site and storage site;
12. The photocopies of A Letter of Authorization of Safety Evaluation and A Contract of Safety Evaluation;
13. A real-life picture of business site and storage site of the company.
1. All the printings, photocopies, and copies shall adopt A4 white hectograph paper;
2. Volumes of documents are bound up: the first volume Application Form of Business Permit of Hazardous Chemicals, the second volume Various Systems and Emergency Plans of Accident, the third volume Report of Safety Evaluation, and the forth volume specifies all the other materials submitted as required;
3. Every volume must have its contents and continuous page number;
4. The photocopies must be stamped with a chop of the company as an applicant; the original will be returned to the applicant after being verified by the staff responsible for the application.